This year, World Food Day focuses on family farming, the important role farmers play in helping feed our growing population, and the ways in which we can help them improve productivity, reduce food loss, and take better care of our earth.
How can you help?
Share the stories below with your personal and professional networks, and help ensure a safe and abundant food supply for people everywhere.
- Watch an interactive video infographic on food waste
- Learn about food security in Africa
- Read this article on M.S. Swaminathan on sustainable agriculture
- Listen to National Geographic Oceanographer Sylvia Earle share aquaculture solutions
- Learn how reinvestment in Africa creates a sustainable business model for the future
- Gain insights on the latest advances in meat alternatives
- Read an interview on creating greater abundance of crops to feed a booming population
- Learn about the important role of women in combating world hunger